Please fill in details and submit the form. Session selection results will be announced late August 2017.
Deadline for pre-con submissions: 9th of August 2017
Deadline for all other submissions: 19th of August 2017
Conference will cover flights costs and 3 nights of accommodation for pre-con speakers plus 50% of net profit of the workshop.
Conference will cover 2 nights of accommodation (50% shared in twin room) for regular session speakers (with at least 2 breakout sessions)
- Power BI, Power Query, DAX, Data Visualization, Administrations, Security, Gateway, Architecture
- SQL Server, Administration, Development, T-SQL, Performance Tuning, High Availability, SQL Server 2017
- Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Catalog
- Azure Machine Learning, R, Python, Advanced Analytics
- Data Warehouse, ETL, Architecture
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDS, DQS
- And any other Microsoft Data Platform, Business Intelligence, and Analytics focused session.